1.Starting from 14th Feb, 2023, once the passport and application have been submitted, the Consulate General of Brazil in Guangzhou will not accept any borrow passport request, visa cancellation or passport retrieval request. Please allow sufficient time to apply for your visa.
At present, the processing time of Brazilian visas is:
Business visa: 30 days
Tourist visa: 40-60 days
Work and family reunification visa: 15 days
Other special types of visa are subject to its own circumstance, process time depends on the consulate.
If the processing time encounters weekend, it will be postponed to the next working day.
Please note: Official passports are not subject to above restriction.
2. The email address of the Brazilian Consulate will no longer accept any passport retrieval request, inquiries about visa status, when the visa will be issued, or other general visa questions. Any such email queries will not be attended.
3. Please note that the counters of the Consulate General of Brazil in Guangzhou only accepts the civic affairs of Brazilian citizens. Please contact the Brazilian Visa Center of Guangzhou for all visa related issues, and the visa center will be the sole communication medium to the consulate.
4. If you have urgent humanitarian visa needs, please inform the true situation to the visa center staff in person directly. Our staff will transmit the information to the consulate.
5. Guangzhou Brazil Visa Centre will no longer accept visas from travel agents/intermediaries starting from Monday, 13rd March, 2023. Applicants may choose the following methods of submission:
1) Submit in person at the center
2) The application shall be delivered by his or her immediate family members, and they shall provide proof of their relationship with the applicant
3) The visa department under large companies with dedicated visa submission staff shall submit the documents only for their employees
4) Entrust a third party to submit, the original notarial certificate with translation shall be provided.
Note: Official passports are not subject to the above restrictions. Official passport holders please email the consulate for appointment and submission. For specific requirements, please refer to the consulate's reply.
Starting from January 10, 2023, due to the large increase in visa application, Brazil Consulate in Guangzhou only accepts limited applications daily. Please make an appointment on the official website if you apply in Guangzhou. Priority will be given to applicants with an appointment.
We are informing you that the Brazil Visa Application Center in Beijing has been moved from Room No. 1603, 16th Floor to Room No. 717, 7th Floor in the Spaces International Center, No.8 Chaoyangmenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing. Thanks for your cooperation.
Following the instruction from the Embassy of Brazil in Beijing, you are requested to submit purpose/reason of your visit to Brazil as specific as possible while submitting your Brazil visa application. Thanks for your cooperation.
Brazil's Federal Government Has Again Adjusted Its Entry Policy
On September 12, the Brazilian government issued Notice No. 678, updating the special temporary restrictions and requirements on entry into Brazil during the epidemic period. The relevant measures will be implemented from the date of the announcement. The main contents include: